How do you go from a discovery in your laboratory to intellectual property (IP) on a balance sheet? It’s trickier than many would guess. A scientist might assume something isn’t IP when it very well might be, or just the reverse.
If you are concerned about creating and protecting IP, this 55+ pg. Special Report — “Intellectual Property & Patents: Vital Facts Every PI Needs to Know” — is a treasure chest of tips, tactics and advice you simply can’t ignore.
Get answers to these every day questions, among others:
- Who Owns the Data Collected by a PI Over Many Years?
- Can PI Win Co-Author Credit Based on Ignored Verbal Agreement?
- My Electronic Data: Is It Credible Enough to Serve as Proof of Invention?
- It’s My Invention; Shouldn’t My Name Go on the Patent Application?
- Can a Social Media Message Be “Disclosure” That Torpedos Your Patent Application?, And many more!
And now you can get this 55+ pg. Special Report for of only $79 for the PDF version (reg. price $199). A print version is only $20 more.
The informational products above are brought to you as training tools by the Principal Investigators Association, which is an independent organization. The products presented and their contents are not connected with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) or the National Science Foundation (NSF), nor are they endorsed by these agencies. All views expressed are those personally held by the author and are not official government policies or opinions.